Core responsibilities -
- Understanding customer requirements and project KPIs
- Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
- Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
- Troubleshooting techniques and fixing the code bugs
- Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible
- Incidence management and root cause analysis
- Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
- Should be able to create and manage monitoring and altering systems
- Should be able to evaluate tools and technologies required for a problem statement.
- Work with the user community to adopt new features, enable new use cases, and help resolve any issues
- Should be responsible for security and compliance.
- Proficiency in Strong Systems, Linux, OpenSource, InfraStructure Engineering, DevOps fundamentals
- Exceptional design and architectural skills
- Experience in building large scale distributed systems
- Experience in Scalable Systems - transactional systems (B2C)
- Expertise in designing and implementing solutions on public cloud (AWS) for security, resilience etc.
- Expertise in Security Hardening of cloud infrastructure application/web server against known/unknown vulnerabilities
- Understanding of compliance and security
- Ability to assess business needs and requirements to ensure appropriate approaches
- Expertise in Capacity Planning Design, cost and effort estimations and cost-optimization
- Ability to deliver the best operations tooling and practices, including CI/CD
- Ability to write infrastructure as code for public or private clouds
- Knowledge of configuration and infra management (Chef/Puppet/Ansible and Terraform) or CI tools (Any)
- Knowledge of scripting language: Python, Shell, Go (proficiency in any one)
- Knowledge of container services like Docker, Kubernetes, EKS/GKE, etc.
- Ability to architect and implement end-to-end monitoring of solutions in the cloud
- Ability to design for failover, high availability, MTTR(mean time to recovery), MTTD(mean time to detect), RTO(Recovery time objectives) and so on
- Ability to develop and motivate individual contributors on the team
- Should be comfortable with Infrastructure components like DB(Relational and Non relational), Messaging systems like Kafka, SQS(preferably one), Redis and Elastic search.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Import & Export
Functional Area:Engineering - Software & QA
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Computers
Purple Panda Fashions Private Limited
Contact Company:Purple Panda Fashions Private Limited
Address:A-110, Sector-5, Noida.